DRAGON DENTAL GROUP IS OPEN!
Since June 1, 2020 we have been safely treating all of our patients’ dental needs by following all COVID-19 requirements and guidelines from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Center of Disease Control (CDC), California Dental Association (CDA) and American Dental Association (ADA.) As always, we prioritize the health and safety of our team and our patients first.
Dragon Dental Group has always followed the highest standards of hygiene to protect our patients and our team members. Due to COVID-19, we have implemented additional safety measures to ensure safe dental care:
We will ask of our Patients the following:
- Health screening questions prior to your appointment and upon arrival
- Maintain proper social distancing in the reception room and inside the office
- Conduct a quick temperature check and provide you with hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Wear a mask throughout our office until you are safely in treatment room
- Wash hands and pre-rinse in treatment room
Dragon Dental Group is taking the following steps:
- Our reception room will be thoroughly cleaned every hour
- Team members all wear additional personal protective equipment (including N95 masks)
- While receiving treatment, a small DryShield (intraoral high volume suction inside mouth) will be operating throughout all aerosol procedures
- HEPA air filters are operating constantly in every treatment room to further minimize any spread of bacteria and virus (complete air turnover in 1 min 15 sec)
- Extended rest time in between appointments for deep sanitization of treatment rooms
- Special appointment hours prioritized for our most vulnerable patients
- Appointment times for patients to efficiently minimize number of required visits
If you experience any fever or any COVID-19 symptoms before or within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know. If you have any questions about any of the information here or any other concern, please contact us.
We look forward to seeing you all again and catching up with you at your next appointment.